tortoisebzr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: Tortoise UI model (was: Introduction)

Mark,

What you wrote (below) makes perfect sense to me.  At the risk of
discrediting a good idea, I point out that the ClearCase GUI client does
this.  If it needs input to disambiguate, it pops a dialog.  This keeps the
context menu simple, which usually is all the user needs or wants.  I hasten
to point out that a key difference between TBZR and the ClearCase GUI is
that TBZR dialogs will actually make sense and will not require reading
backwards while standing on one foot to make sense of them!

cm