tortoisebzr-developers team mailing list archive

Re: plugging in to tbzr

>   From the docs, it sounds like the tbzr code is designed to be
> relatively VCS-agnostic, so I'm hoping I can plug my app into it and
> help push along its development, rather than duplicating all the work
> you guys have done so far.  Do you think this would be a sensible thing
> to attempt at this stage in tbzr development?

It is certainly worth a shot :)  I've recently pushed a C++ implementation
of the PYthon shell extension, which doesn't change the abstractions - so
it's all going to plan :)

>   I'm planning to spend the next few days familiarising myself with the
> tbzr codebase, but any pointers on where to start would certainly be
> appreciated.

That is the best approach - apart from the names, you should still find it
fairly agnostic.

Cheers,

Mark