toshiba-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Rotate support

The tablet conversion event is very possibly unique to each laptop. I also
am willing to bet that it's expressed as a keypress. At least on my laptop
(R15) the hinge is the thing that 'detects' the rotation, and so it makes
more sense to send the event through the keyboard.

This should make it fairly easy to detect, maybe through xev? Otherwise, you
might be able to watch the raw data flow from the keyboard input.