u+1 team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Proposal to drop Ubuntu alternate CDs for 12.10

I agree with A. Grandi! The alternate installer is *much* more stable
than any live CD. And what about SSH installation?

I second the community vote idea, as well. The other *buntus are very
likely to follow suit, so I believe in at least giving the public a
heads-up.

--
A. Byrne