ubible-dev team mailing list archive

toolbar images

I am forwarding this to the uBible list, because I think this will be worth implementing (for future proofing the code).
Basically it removes the specific links to icon location and uses

iconSource: Qt.resolvedUrl('image://theme/reload')

where reload is the name of the icon -.svg
which is similar to the ingenious code you made, but seems like it will work even if the icons move (or are not in the same place on the phone... though I think that is not the case).

On another note, after working heavily on another project (which I still need to squash some bugs... it is a website, and cross browser/device implementation can be tricky (IE... bleh)) I have begun working on festival implementation, though I am still working out some issues... and the code doesn't yet work, though I will try to get it up tonight, or in the next few days. I uploaded my buggy non-working code to my branch, in case you want to look at it and make any suggestions.

I hope your vacation is going/went well. I look forward to seeing your design work!