ubible-dev team mailing list archive

Refactored Project into CMake plugin project

Hello Guys,

I've refactored the project into a CMake-based project where the C++ stuff
is in a plugin loaded by the QML app instead of the C++ app that loads a
QML frontend.

This is the recommended project structure provided by default for Ubuntu
apps that need C++ code.

If you guys could take a look at the pull request and give your feedback
either here or in the pull request, that would be great. Once I have your
approval, I'll merge this into the main code.

The pull request is https://github.com/uBible/uBible/pull/21

Thanks,
--
Michael Spencer | sonrisesoftware.com

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy
paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6