ubible-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Changing chapters (was search, and more...)

I figured out how to get changing the chapters working by dragging the
current chapter up/down at the top/bottom!! This is the same way some Bible
apps do it on iOS, which I find very nice.

The code is in my cmake-project branch on GitHub, so take a look at it
there if you want!

And thanks to the Ubuntu Calculator Core App which I looked at to help
figure this out.

--
Michael Spencer | sonrisesoftware.com

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy
paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6