ubible-dev team mailing list archive

search, and more...

Ok... I knocked off the Font Chooser from the TODO comment... I may have
gotten the pinch to change font size... but I am not entirely sure about
that... I am not sure what 2.0 means or -1.0, as far as pinching
goes.... so it may or may not work.  I want to add in Ctrl++ and
MouseWheel to do the same thing.... but that is less important right now
than usability issues.
Here they are... I know you already know them... but these are my top 3

1. CHANGE THE CHAPTER!!!!
I tried making the flickable movable horizontally, but I didn't get much
working yet.
Still don't know where the documentation is for pulling up hard on the
bottom to trigger an event, either...  Are there any programs that
already do this?  Are there any that pull from right to left to show a
new page (or refreshed page)?

2. SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael if you feel up to it, could you hack around on getting the
QStringList into the search.  I am not entirely sure how you intended to
call the SearchView from the SearchPage, and link the loading in.  Could
you glue together that bit of code you wrote, and glue in the
QStringList as well?

3. STRONGS!!!
Michael.. I am a little confused by what you do to bring in the actual
displayed text, as some of the cpp code is unused for anything, and it
looks like you pull in stuff in two different ways.
Basically... we need some sort of bool for a GBFStrongs filter on the
text to show the numbers in a separate line under the current verse.  We
also need a new Tab for the Strongs, when the number is clicked.

The Lord your God is ONE!!!

--
Regards

Follow ups