ubible-dev team mailing list archive

Re: search, and more...

Also, regarding the changing the font size, I'm not sure if it is important
and common enough to make it so easily accessible using pinch gestures. To
me that sounds like it can be frustrating to the user if it is too easy to
do. I wonder if a slider in Settings is good enough?

I'll take a look at the search code. I took a look at it a long while back,
but dropped it because it kept freezing the UI. I'll need to move it into a
separate thread and figure that out.

More on the Strongs number in a separate email.

--
Michael Spencer | sonrisesoftware.com

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy
paths.
- Proverbs 3:5-6