Some ideas for the Ubuntu Accomplisments

Hi all,

these accomplishments are very nice to have in Ubuntu and I really
like them, but we could do something to improve the base idea.
I was thinking about some ideas to improve this project, please feel
tell me what do you think about.

1) Instead of opening a separate application, we should integrate the
trophies viewer in the System Settings --> User Settings ecc.... this
would make more sense.

2) it would be nice to have a lens to search for trophies

3) when a user achieve a new trophy, there should be automatically an
on screen notify (the balloon tha appears near the date/time ecc...),
something similar to the xbox console "Achievement Unlocked: first bug
submitted!".

4) It would be nice if I could see the other people trophies from
their Launchpad profiles

Please note that these are just ideas, I didn't think about how to
implement them yet.

Best regards,

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia Qt Ambassador