Re: Some ideas for the Ubuntu Accomplisments

Hi Andrea

2012/3/6 a.grandi@xxxxxxxxx <a.grandi@xxxxxxxxx>

> Hi all,
>
> these accomplishments are very nice to have in Ubuntu and I really
> like them, but we could do something to improve the base idea.
> I was thinking about some ideas to improve this project, please feel
> tell me what do you think about.
>
> 1) Instead of opening a separate application, we should integrate the
> trophies viewer in the System Settings --> User Settings ecc.... this
> would make more sense.

I'm totally agree with you, trophees must be included in the "core system"
of Ubuntu. It's not an app it's a feature :)

> 2) it would be nice to have a lens to search for trophies

As I saw on the first Jono's blog post, there a screenshot with a lens
Trophee, So I think that is already on the roadmap

3) when a user achieve a new trophy, there should be automatically an
on screen notify (the balloon tha appears near the date/time ecc...),
something similar to the xbox console "Achievement Unlocked: first bug
submitted!".

Maybe I'm wrong but it seems to be, on my computer. I had some notify OSD
message when I win a trophee.
in bug #939051
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-system/+bug/939051>Jono
confirm that we could have the possibility to share it on social network too

> 4) It would be nice if I could see the other people trophies from
> their Launchpad profiles

The bug #942523 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/942523> is
already opened ;)

BR,