Re: Displaying accomplishments on a website

On 8 March 2012 10:33, Robin Gloster <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the help :)
>
> I pushed the momentary version to:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~robin-gloster/ubuntu-accomplishments-system/accomplishments-web-view

Thanks!

> Ok I'm going to look into reading from the files. Do they look like the
> "registered-on-launchpad.trophy" on the server, too?

The files you want to read are the .trophy.asc files...these are the
files that the server validated and signed with the GPG key. The
.trophy files are files accomplished on the client but not yet
verified.

> It would be nice if you could supply such a branch, but I'd still be
> interested in setting up my own validation server. Does this work on
> ubuntu version < precise?

Well, you can't really set up a working validation server as it is
tied to the specific Ubuntu One user account that I use for the main
validation server. I think we instead just need to create a replica of
the data you would be working with on a typical validation server.
When you have a branch that is working, we can then set you up with a
test server with real data.

I will get a branch together with some test data today.

> Sending information to list in a minute, too.

I am copying in the list.

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon