Re: Web Viewer Project

Hmm, was looking at the web editor project to see what we can reuse,
and I think a lot. . So rather than creating a completely new project
or fork, it's probably a good idea to build on the existing one, with
some rearranging here and there. The web editor functionality can stay
inside the "editor" module, the gallery functionality can go into a
new "gallery" module. And maybe we can create a "common" module for
common stuff. And since at the moment we're not using the "editor"
module, we can remove it from INSTALLED_APPS to not interfere, and add
"gallery" instead.

If everybody is ok with this then the base project is ready to
checkout and work on:
    bzr branch lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor
(The README is up to date and accurate, with steps how to get started, etc)

In that case we should probably get the project renamed, maybe to
"ubuntu-accomplishments-django", and in the future it can contain all
kinds of django goodies.

What do you think?
Janos