Re: ubuntu-accomplishments-web

Hi Janos,

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 7:37 AM, Janos Gyerik <janos.gyerik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I refactored the ubuntu-accomplishments-web-editor project to
> accommodate the new web gallery we're going to build. The project
> doesn't do much yet, in fact most of the intended functionality is
> missing, but it's a start.
>
> The project url has been changed on launchpad to the more general purpose:
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-web
>
> I created a new trello board for the initial task management:
> https://trello.com/board/accomplishments-web-gallery/4fc37826d4b78c516336198f
>
> I invited all the past web editor contributors to this new board, if
> you want to join, please drop a mail to get an invite, I think all
> members can invite new members.
>
> The idea is, if you see an interesting task, just drag your name on it
> and hack away! If you have better task ideas, just add it there, drag
> your name on it and hack away! You get the picture. And when you're
> done with a task, drag it to the top of the "Done" list on the right
> (and submit your merge proposal of course!)

Nice work, Janos!

Would you say that the Trello is up to date with all the tasks that
need completing right now? I was planning to do a bit of outreach to
encourage more developers to get involved, and the Trello is a great
way for folks to get involved.

Also, it would be handy if you and Denis could take a look at putting
together a proposed database schema on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accomplishments/Specs/WebGallery so new devs
are familiar with how this could work. Thanks!

Exciting times!

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon