Re: ubuntu-accomplishments-web

Hi Jono,
Before giving any advice regarding the db schema I need to know:

   1. How a user will be connected to the accomplishment? (I don't seed any
   FK to the User model)
   2. The default language of each Accomplishment will be English?
   3. Do we need to implement the i18n for other models? (Icon, Category,
   Application)

Thank you,

Denis.