Bug found in import_accomplishment script

While following the instructions in the README file, I've found a couple of
errors in the import_accomplishments script:

   - The script looks for the key application, but now it's called
   'collection'
   - The script doesn't support multiples dependencies, and I've found that
   at least one accomplishemnt has two dependencies, using a single space as
   separator.

The fix was very easy, but I have one question regarding the multiple
dependencies.

Is a single space the defined separator for the dependencies list? Should
we accept other cases too?

I don't know if there's a bug filed for this, but when I tried to access
the bugs for the project in launchpad, it says there are no bugs for the
'ubuntu-accomplishemnts-web-editor' project. Maybe the project was renamed
and something is pending in lauchpad?

--
Gabriel E. Patiño

http://about.me/gepatino