Re: Bug found in import_accomplishment script

Hi Gabriel,

I noticed the change in the accomplishment files this morning and
committed the fix.

> Is a single space the defined separator for the dependencies list? Should we
> accept other cases too?

To be safe, I think we should accept white-space as the separator: \s+

> I don't know if there's a bug filed for this, but when I tried to access the
> bugs for the project in launchpad, it says there are no bugs for the
> 'ubuntu-accomplishemnts-web-editor' project. Maybe the project was renamed
> and something is pending in lauchpad?

As you probably noticed, the current model supports only one
dependency. To fix that I added a task on Trello with title "Change
AccomplishmentBase.depends to ManyToMany field ..."

As per the "no bugs for the 'ubuntu-accomplishemnts-web-editor'
project" yeah we asked the launchpad admins to rename the project last
week, and then they did, but looks like something is strange, the old
bugs have not been migrated or something, I'll ask send them tonight.

Thanks a lot Gabriel!
Janos
--
Janos Gyerik