Re: Bug found in import_accomplishment script

Hello,
just a short note concerning separators ins .accomplishment files.

> > Is a single space the defined separator for the dependencies list? Should we
> > accept other cases too?
>
> To be safe, I think we should accept white-space as the separator: \s+

There are several fields in accomplishment metadata that may have
several values. These are: "depends", "category", "needs-information".
All of these can have one, as well as many values. The point is that
at the moment separators used in these fields are not consistent:
    - "depends" uses a space (e.g.
"ubuntu-community/registered-on-launchpad
ubuntu-community/ubuntu-member")
    - "needs-information" also uses spaces (e.g. "launchpad-email
askubuntu-login")
    - "category" uses a comma (e.g "General:Launchpad, Development") -
mainly because category names can contain spaces.

We aim to unify this, and it has been decided that commas will be used
everywhere (it is simply much clearer this way), and this will be soon
fixed both in ubuntu-community collection and in the accomplishments
daemon. So the reason for this e-mail is just to make you aware of
this upcoming change, to avoid confusion caused by a new separator :-)
I hope this will not be a problem. And hopefully this will be the last
major change in .accomplishment metadata format.

Also, thanks Gabriel for getting involved, it's great to see new
people contributing! :-)

Rafał Cieślak