Re: New structure - Local Accomplishments

> 3)  Where should I place the .accomplishment file?

./accomplishments/ubuntu-desktop/en/gaming/

(Note: it is no more needed to manually copy it to localized
directories, so no worries about that)

> 1)  Where should I place the .py scripts?

./scripts/ubuntu-desktop/gaming/

> 2)  Where should I place the test scripts?

Test files make no sense for local accomplishments, as they do not
require extra-information. What do you mean?
(if this was a global accomplishment, you would put it to
./tests/ubuntu-desktop/gaming/  )

> 4)  Where should I place the custom trophy icon?

./accomplishments/ubuntu-desktop/trophyimages/

I hope it makes more sense now!