Re: New structure - Local Accomplishments

Thanks for creating accomplishments, s-fox! And thanks, Rafal, for
following up. s-fox feel free to ask as many questions as you like. If
you take a look at lp:ubuntu-desktop-accomplishments you can see some
existing accomplishments in there too.

This week before the release I am going to give our docs an overhaul
and ensure they are full up to date. Ready to welcome an army of
accomplishment contributors!

Thanks,

   Jono