Re: List of urls in the web application

> We have duplicated urls in the / and /gallery namespaces

Erm, not really. / is "aliasing" /gallery/. The list of urls to implement:

So the list of urls:

   - All opportunities view
      - / -->
      - /gallery
      - /gallery/opportunities/
   - Opportunity detail (in progress)
      - /gallery/opportunities/<collection_id>/<accomplishment_id>
   - All User's trophies
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/all/
   - Latests User's trophies
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/latest/
   - User's trophies by collection
      - /gallery/trophies/<username>/collection/<collection_id>/
   - Private user methods (requires logged user)
      - /user/profile
      - /user/addshare

In Trello I probably omitted the "/gallery/" prefix everywhere. That's just
pure laziness. All the gallery.views should be accessed via
/gallery/something/
The "alias" of / to /gallery/ is just for convenience.

> I'm confused about the terms opportunity vs accomplishment

You're right. The Opportunities tab should work exactly like the desktop
app does. I don't remember so I have to check again. In any case, I did not
really plan yet how to implement locked / unlocked accomplishments. I'm not
sure if this page can show all accomplishments and just change the icon
depending on the locked / unlocked state. So ideas here are definitely
welcome.

Cheers,
Janos