Re: List of urls in the web application

Janos, checkot these two lines in urls.py:

    url(r'^$', include('gallery.urls')),
    url(r'^gallery/', include('gallery.urls')),

They are importing the whole gallery urls in both / and /gallery

Maybe it should be something like:

    url(r'^$', gallery.views.Opportunity.as_view()),
    url(r'^gallery/', include('gallery.urls')),

I'm not sure if there's some kind of redirection at this level.