Re: Mobile App and Web Gallery

2012/6/15 Mirko Pizii <hallino1@xxxxxxxxx>

> It's fantastic and awesome!
>
> I will help with django (if I can "understand" something :D) but for sure,
> I can help with program mobile application → All ok for get started :D

Welcome aboard Mirko,

I'm also quite new in this project, but if you need something let me know
and I'll be glad to help (or at least try)

You could start by branching the main project trunk
(lp:ubuntu-accomplishments-web) and follow the README to set it up.

Then, go to the Trello board (you should ask Janos to add you to the team),
chose a card, and start coding.

Just that simple!

Cheers
--