Re: Mobile App and Web Gallery

Thanks for the welcome Gabriel!

I'm totally new in this project and for sure I will ask you if I need
something.

I already have the branch of the main project trunk and already followed
the README :)
After all, I'm on Trello board too and know how do for take card and start
code.. My problem is only know django.. I can't understand it very well,
I've got some and infinite problem :(

Best regards
 - Mirko Pizii

--