Re: Filtering My Trophies

This looks quite elegant, nice job! I wonder, however, if this could
be somehow taken further. Note that this solution still causes AU
trophies to totally flood the MyTrophies view.
I have also noticed that on the second screenshot some trophies are
duplicated, not sure if this is an error of display, or you have
duplicate collections installed.

> Well, it seems that 'today' was a productive day playing minesweeper :)
Also, Jono: have you really achieved the "World's fastest
minesweeper", or is this a fake .trophy file? If you managed to get
this one, then I am really impressed, that one is almost impossibly
difficult!

Awesome work, can't wait to test it!