Re: [OT] Filtering My Trophies

2012/6/25 Rafał Cieślak <rafalcieslak256@xxxxxxxxxx>

> > Well, it seems that 'today' was a productive day playing minesweeper :)
> Also, Jono: have you really achieved the "World's fastest
> minesweeper", or is this a fake .trophy file? If you managed to get
> this one, then I am really impressed, that one is almost impossibly
> difficult!

Switching to OT mode...

Trying to get some minesweeper trophies, I bump into a minesweeper bug that
automatically made me earn a couple of trophies related to speed.

I'm not sure how to reproduce it, but as I was trying to beat a very low
time, each time the scores window was shown I clicked on the new game
button as soon as I could.
By some reason, it recorded 0:00 seconds as the time spent in that level.
It's like if it tries to start a game, for some reason it fails, and
reports that you win in 0 time.

So yes... my Blietzcrieg trophy is not deserved. But it's mine and I won't
give it back :P

--
Gabriel E. Patiño
http://about.me/gepatino