Re: get_trophy_data return value

As there is no return value, it returns None. And I guess this makes a
bit more sense than an empty dictionary. The way I see it is that an
empty dict should symbolize that we successfully accessed trophy data,
but there was nothing inside. 'None' however represents that there was
an error accessing the data, and therefore we were unable to make a
dictionary.

On the other hand, we might want the daemon to throw exceptions in
such cases (there are more 'error' returns/prints in the API code).