viewer now needs a gwibber-gtk package dependency to work

I tried the nightlies today and I know that people on IRC were discussing adding some social media features. It looks like we also need a dependency on gir1.2-gwibber-gtk-0.2 somewhere, the viewer perhaps?

When you try to launch without that package this is what happens:

ubuntu@ubuntu-VirtualBox:~$ accomplishments-viewer
ERROR:root:Could not find any typelib for GwibberGtk
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/accomplishments-viewer", line 41, in <module>
    import accomplishments_viewer
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/accomplishments_viewer/__init__.py", line 17, in <module>
    from accomplishments_viewer import AccomplishmentsViewerWindow
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/accomplishments_viewer/AccomplishmentsViewerWindow.py", line 6, in <module>
    from gi.repository import GwibberGtk
ImportError: cannot import name GwibberGtk

Follow ups