Re: Better Translations

Hi,

Is the quality compromised already? If not, can't we just wait until
the dreadful day that happens? (If it ever does)

I don't really know how the translations work on Launchpad. Would it
be possible to use gatekeepers? That is, use two bzr branches, a "low
barrier" one for Launchpad translations, and an "official" one that
only the gatekeepers can merge to from the other branch.

Janos