Re: Web Gallery, CSS, and Mobile/Tablet Editions

Hey Jono and Brandon,

For feature planning / todo list we've been using this Trello board:
https://trello.com/board/accomplishments-web-gallery/4fc37826d4b78c516336198f

The most obvious CSS related tasks are already on the board, I added a
yellow label for them now to highlight. Brandon could you please have
a look at those and let me know if something is not clear?

Jono, could you please review the trello tasks? I would like to ask
you two things:
1. Move the 5 top items on your wishlist to the top of the todo list.
If they are not on the board yet, please add!
2. Optional: add the red label to features that are essential for 0.3

Thanks!
Janos