Web Gallery, CSS, and Mobile/Tablet Editions

Hey Folks!

In the meeting yesterday the Web Gallery team were mentioning how they
need help with CSS for the main Web Gallery as well as creating the
Mobile/Tablet stylesheets. I suggested Brandon might be interested in
helping, and we had a quick G+ just now, and he is very interested in
helping out! Thanks, Brandon. :-)

Janos / gepatino - could you let Brandon know what needs to be done
(it might be worth filing some bugs in the project with the details)
and he is happy to get started.

Thanks!

    Jono

--