Re: Live Video Tutorials and G+ page

Hi,

On 8 August 2012 00:43, Jono Bacon <jono@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for posting this, Andrea! I posted links on the social media
> groups before the sessions kicked off. :-)

yeah, I saw it but just because I gave a look to the G+ stream ;)

I did mean a different thing: creating a "page event" let all the G+
users that follow the "Ubuntu" page to have the event automatically
added to their Calendar (if they set "Attend" to the event) and they
also receive a notification in G+ and even an email/SMS alert if
they've configured their Calendar properly.

More alarms = less excuses to forget ;)

p.s: is there a place where I can view the yesterday streaming? I was
so tired and I could not follow all the tutorial so I would like to
watch it in a second moment.

Thanks!

--
Andrea Grandi - Nokia-FNDC/Tampere / Qt Ambassador
Ubuntu Member: https://launchpad.net/~andreagrandi