Re: broken build, I need assistance

On 08/22/2012 01:42 PM, Jono Bacon wrote:
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Janos Gyerik <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Maybe what you guys is need is import the validation key to the
keyring? If yes the file is here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-accomplishments-daemon-developers/ubuntu-accomplishments-daemon/accomplishments-daemon/view/head:/data/daemon/validation-key.pub
If you are testing on the machine you run the accom daemon on, you
should have the key in your keyring already.

     Jono

Right, but the build machine won't. I'm not going to mess around with the people's keyrings during the test, but I'll make this test something like "skip unless we find the accomps public key". That way devs can still run it on their boxes.

--

Matthew (Matt) Fischer
LP: http://launchpad.net/~mfisch