Re: new member

Thank you for your great and detailed answer. I'll go through material you
sent me. I hope I will be able to participate remotely. If I'll be stuck
with my other obligations I'll let you know so you could send me a link of
a  recorded session. As much as I'm aware you are recording every session
at UDS right ?

Cheers and thanks very much for accepting me :)

J.