Re: Fwd: logo for accomplishments-information

On 12/27/2012 04:01 AM, Alessandro Losavio wrote:
Hi. I'm Alessandro Losavio, and I am working on bug #994696[1]. I have a little issue about the icon in the launcher, when a user launch accomplishments-informations via accomplishments-lens. In fact as you can see from the screenshot[2], the ubuntu-icon appears and not the
accomplishments one. I still didn't understand why, is there someone can help me, please?

Have a grate xmas holidays,
Alessandro.

[1]https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-accomplishments-viewer/+bug/994696
[2]http://ubuntuone.com/7IB48VBCNDbZqFqZxhOxWC

What is the exact issue with the icon? I can't tell from the picture.

--

Matthew (Matt) Fischer
LP: http://launchpad.net/~mfisch