new accomplishment: Buy at least one song on Ubuntu One Music Store

Hi everybody, I have in mind to develop a new accomplishment: 'Buy at least one song on Ubuntu One Music Store'. I sent this email here, because I would like to know your opinion about some things.

Do you think it could be an acceptable accomplishment?

If yes, could you tell me under which category it should be? Desktop? Or I should create a new one?

Could be some problem with validation server, if I will use Ubuntu One API?

Thanks,
Alessandro

Follow ups