Re: new accomplishment: Buy at least one song on Ubuntu One Music Store

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is such a good accomplishment because of two things:

1. involves spending money. Sure, part of it goes to Canonical -> Ubuntu,
but I'm not sure if you should encourage people to spend money by writing
this accomplishment.
2. I don't think you can validate it. That makes it really hard to write in
a reasonable way.

Robin