Re: new accomplishment: Buy at least one song on Ubuntu One Music Store

Hello Alessandro,

Thank you for sharing your idea! I do appreciate the fact you have
come up with it.

However, I am not quite convinced this accomplishment would meet our
criteria. The problem is that the presence of such accomplishments
would make an impression that we are awarding users for spending
money. This might make the accomplishments system feel like a premium
app, because some parts of it are locked unless you pay for something.
While the idea itself is cool, because it encourages users to discover
U1 features, it definitelly promotes those, who have left some money
for Canonical, and I expect some might consider it unfair.

How about awarding users for *browsing* the music store instead? That
would award them for discovering features, regardless of whether they
are wealthy enough to spend some spare money on music. Of course such
accomplishment would be a local one, and thuse featured in
ubuntu-desktop-accomplishments.
Any thoughts on such award?

Rafał Cieślak