Re: Launchpad team and project for mobile apps

Hey Chris,

As far as I know the plan is to make really-really primitive mobile
apps, that simply load trophies.ubuntu.com in a WebView sort of thing.
As such separating the projects seem tedious.

But personally I don't mind at all if you create separate projects.
Who knows they might turn out to be not quite as simple as we imagine
now. You're the one who will create the first, and I think you should
go with your instincts.

Janos

--
Janos Gyerik