Re: Using video to put a face on Ubuntu

Hi all,

I think Jan is right (although I couldn't read the article). Who are the
adverts aimed at? Desktop users used to Windows? Enterprises interested in
professional applications and increasing productivity? Experienced users
looking for a better O.S? Programmers? Designers?

Will all the team focus on different adverts for different targets, or will
we be divided in subgroups?

I don't have a marketing degree, but I was thinking that maybe the adverts
could show different people (i.e people with different needs) explaining
Ubuntu's features, how it works and how it helps them, using their own words
(not technical ones).

Cheers,
Tarek.