Script for video.

Right, after throwing this at a few people, I thought I'd share it with all
of you. It makes note of community, sharing and light/dark themes

Now, I'm quite sure I could do the video here in the good ol' UK (though
that's a maybe, not a positive) , the trouble is I don't have the skills,
manpower or computer cycles to factor in the 'thousands of people'. For such
a thing we're probably looking at green-screen work at best. :/

SCRIPT (ideas welcome)

*darkness, a chair, lit by spotlight, camera slowly zooms into chair*

VO: "When I was young...I was taught, to share."

*camera keeps moving closer to chair*

"As I grew older, I found joy in sharing. The pleasure my possessions
brought others..."

*picture warps, flashes, a person suddenly appears in the chair, their face
mostly unlit*

"And now, I wish to share with you..."

*face is lit, person spreads their arms, lights come on and there are
thousands of people lined up behind the chair*

"WE, wish to share with you; our masterwork...."

*everyone says* "We. Are. Ubuntu. Join us."

It needs a little refinement, but I hope you can see where I'm going with
it.
--

-Danté Ashton

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici