Re: One of my advertisement ideas

Emily,

 Your ideas are lovely, and so are your Illustrations. But we cannot mention
any company that is not affiliated with Ubuntu (wish we could though). I am
not rejecting your idea nonetheless, never. Can you please edit it and turn
in another one? :) Its great though, but just needs to be edited to get rid
of any mentioning of Microsoft and Apple. Thank you.

Jason Odoom
http://www.google.com/profiles/jasonodoom
https://launchpad.net/~jasonodoom <https://launchpad.net/%7Ejasonodoom>