Re: Global-isation?

Barry: TV advertising can literally cost somewhere in the region of
thousands of pounds. So not quite yet, I don't think Not till we've proven
ourselves to the community that we are capable of doing this, anyway.

Archibald Platypus: Lovely idea, i must admit...but we're going to advertise
11.04, which is the problem: 11.04 uses Unity...and to be honest, no-one has
any idea how configurable it'll be (though we can apparently confirm that
the not-a-dock will be there, stuck on the left)

-Dante