Global-isation?

If Ubuntu was looking to do some real video advertising, I have a
wonderful idea for a global market. The theme simply has to be freedom.
No words really have to be necessary, just print words will do, and can
be stylized to include the same statements (or whatever!) in all
languages. No humans. Just people using their desktops. With free and
open source software, you can be free, and people who use Ubuntu have
control over their computer: Each and every desktop will look completely
different, feel completely different, be organized for completely
different tasks, and carry on said tasks in completely different ways.
With Ubuntu, you can truly be unique. If we did a call out to Ubuntu
users to send us screen-casts of their own desktops in use, and specify
a resolution for submission, we could easily generate enough visual
content to express this freedom. I also have music I would like to
submit for the background.

Anyone else seeing this?

Follow ups