Re: Meeting upcoming weekend

Dosen't that break one of the "unwritten rules of the web": Don't play sound automatically in your website, if people want to hear what you have to say give them a button or such to do so (e.g. that wordpress audio player) but don't force it on them. or did I just interpret your message wrong?

I do like the idea of running ads within the ubuntu website though, kind of like how apple and other companies do.

On a point made in earlier messages; I don't think we need to even mention Microsoft or Mac. why show people all the candy in the store when you only offer them one?... you get the idea.