Re: Meeting upcoming weekend

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 12:10 +0000, christopher winter wrote:
> Dosen't that break one of the "unwritten rules of the web": Don't play
> sound automatically in your website, if people want to hear what you
> have to say give them a button or such to do so (e.g. that wordpress
> audio player) but don't force it on them. or did I just interpret your
> message wrong?

Oh I agree - I hate sites that insist on talking at me.  No, I had in
mind pretty looking links to take you to 'Listen to Fred's story about
his experiences with Ubuntu'.  My daughter just shouted excitedly 'Hey,
OpenOffice does tables much better than ...  system X'.  I'm sure she'd
to a video clip about Ubuntu.

Regards,		Barry Drake.

--
Sent from my desktop using Ubuntu - the window-free environment
that gives me real fresh air.