Re: Problems with Ubuntu.

On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 21:34 +0000, danteashton@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Now, Barry, your forgetting a simple rule of public appearances; it
> does not matter if Ubuntu is responsible for a fault, or another
> company; the fault always lies with the new, weird thing.

OK - I accept that.  After a lot more research, I 'discovered' a deep
dark secret.  Wine has a wonderful front end. PlayOnLinux :
http://wiki.winehq.org/PlayOnLinux  It's fantastic!  I've just installed
Windows explorer 7 and it works!!!!  Many other apps will work with -
this.  Let's get this out and find out which apps will run with it.  We
could supply wine and playonlinux with Ubuntu.  The installation of
Windows stuff is EASY and we could create out own version of playonlinux
that includes in the install menus all the stuff our target wants!!!!
How good is that?

Regards,		Barry.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!