Re: Windows advert seen on UK TV

Why not? Windows 7 may be bring simplicity as well, so they'd have every right to use that word.Over here in the US there's a "to the cloud" campaign, showing how easy it is to do various features of Windows 7.
Of course, any TV ad for Windows is inherently better than a TV ad for Ubuntu, simply because IT EXISTS.