Windows advert seen on UK TV

I have twice seen a Windows advert very recently on UK TV which has likely taken some of our potential ground away, unfortunately.

It is a very short ad, a few seconds, and fills the screen with a Windows logo and the text states

'Brings simplicity to PCs'

So, compared to the self inflicted wound of VIsta, Win 7 brings simplicity. Who would argue?
To 'PCs'.
Again, Microsoft are encouraging identity with this word 'PC'

'Simplicity' is something which Ubuntu brings. Can we reqlly just let Microsoft take this claim?
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user

Follow ups