Re: Problems with Ubuntu.

Sorry about this but the email isn't being sent with the Launchpad mailing
list.

 Hello everyone,                                                This is more
important than you think it is but... We got our PayPal up and running last
night and you can now go to www.ubuntuadverts.org (our website) to donate.
Please let everyone you know be aware of this, I will try to advertise this
online some how.
--

Here are the notes from Saturday's meeting (in case you missed it):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/Meetings/2010-12-18

You can vote on our next meeting time on Jan 1st:
http://www.doodle.com/r25tzwmwhtb9kn4n

Here you can add your items for the next meeting:
http://openetherpad.org/FT2qeUMiaC

With all due respect,

With all due respect,

Jason Odoom